Content Center Library - Full Range Diameters
Direct download 27Mb
The most commonly used PVC piping parts in the process industry.
✔ 63 Types PVC fittings and valves.
✔ Full range diameters.
✔ Metric dimensions.
✔ Premium quality CAD models
✔ High grade of detail
✔ Technical data within the models: all relevant Iproperties are filled in
✔ Designed by Dutch mechanical engineers
✔ All main dimensions included (PDF)
✔ Save a lot of time!
For use in Autodesk Inventor® 2016 and all newer versions.
✔ Content Center library (!). Nowhere else available.
✔ Use all the benefits of the Autodesk Inventor database system.
✔ Parametric CAD models; change the diameter in just a few mouseclicks.
✔ Works perfect together with the standard Content Center libraries you already have installed.
✔ File format idcl.
✔ For Inventor 2016 or newer.
✔ A quick installation guide is included.
- More than a thousand high quality industrial piping parts, directly available.
- Standardized dimensions according to the DIN-ISO metric standards.
- Diameters and pressure ratings can be changed in a few mouse clicks.
- Parts lists are automatically kept up-to-date. Also if you replace a part.
- You can design a complex piping system very quickly and accurate.
- The CAD components are immediately recognized by your Inventor software.
- The parts are available in one central location; you never have to search or convert.
- Works perfectly with the Content Center libraries that have already been installed.
- A good price quality ratio. Earn back your investment in just a few hours(!).
63 Types (more than 1000 unique models)
01. Ball valves - socket ends
02. Three-way Ball valves - socket ends
03. Ball valves - flanged
04. Butterfly valves - wafer type
05. Diaphragm valves - solvent cement
06. Diaphragm valves - flanged
07. Diaphragm valves - socket ends
08. Angle seat valves - s.c. ends
09. Ball type check valves - socket ends
10. Angle seat check valves - s.c. ends
11. Y-type filters - s.c. ends
12. Flow indicators - socket ends
14. Elbows 90° - socket ends
15. Elbows 90° - BSP female
16. Elbows 90° - socket x BSP female
17. Bends 90° - socket ends
18. Short elbows 90° - socket ends
19. Elbows 45° - socket ends
20. Elbows 45° - BSP female
21. Elbows 45° - socket x BSP female
22. Short elbows 45° - socket ends
23. Equal tees - socket ends
24. Equal tees - socket x BSP female
25. Equal tees - BSP female
26. Short tees - socket ends
27. Reducing tees - socket ends
28. Reducing tees - socket x BSP
29. Crosses - socket ends
30. Tees 45° - socket ends
31. Short tees 45° - socket ends
33. Short sockets
34. Reducing bushes - socket x s.c. end
35. Reducing sockets
36. Reducing bushes - s.c. end x socket
37. Short reducing sockets
38. Caps - socket end
39. Short caps - socket end
40. Flange adaptors - socket end
41. Loose flanges
42. Fixed flanges
43. BSP threaded flanges
44. Blind flanges
45. Hose adaptors - s.c. end
46. Hose adaptors - BSP male
47. Hose adaptors - BSP female
48. Unions - socket ends
49. Unions - socket x BSP female
50. Unions - socket x BSP male
51. Unions - BSP female
52. Unions - BSP female x BSP male
53. Adaptors - socket x BSP male
54. Threaded sockets - BSP female
55. Caps - BSP female
56. Hexagon nipples - BSP male
57. Hexagon plugs - BSP male
58. Adaptor sockets - socket x BSP
59. Reducing nipples - BSP male
60. O-ring flanges adaptors - socket
61. Flat gaskets
62. Pipe clips small diamters
63. Pipe clips large diameters
Direct download 27Mb